Avocado oil is a nutrient-rich ingredient that is commonly used in all-natural, beeswax-based balms due to its many medicinal benefits. Here are some of the key benefits of why we use avocado oil in our balms:
- Rich in antioxidants: Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E, which helps to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. When used in a balm, it can help to promote healthy, youthful-looking skin.
- Moisturizing effects: Avocado oil is a highly moisturizing oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. When used in a balm, it can help to hydrate and soothe dry, rough skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Avocado oil contains anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce inflammation and redness in the skin. When used in a balm, it can help to alleviate discomfort and irritation associated with skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Anti-aging effects: Avocado oil is rich in monounsaturated fats that can help to nourish and regenerate the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When used in a balm, it can help to promote a more youthful complexion.
- Skin healing properties: Avocado oil contains oleic acid, which can help to heal and soothe damaged skin. When used in a balm, it can help to promote the healing of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Sun protection: Avocado oil contains natural SPF properties that can help to protect the skin from UV damage. When used in a balm, it can provide a natural form of sun protection.
Overall, using avocado oil in our all-natural, beeswax-based balms can provide a range of health benefits for the skin. It is a natural and effective way to moisturize and nourish the skin, reduce inflammation and redness, promote a more youthful complexion, heal damaged skin, and provide sun protection.