Aches and Pains Balms
Aches and Pains Balms
$7.70 – $33.00
Introducing our all-natural, joint and muscle relief balm, specially formulated to ease inflammation, aches and pains. Made with only the highest quality, ingredients, including beeswax, sweet almond oil infused with arnica flowers*, cayenne pepper*, and ground ginger*, (*organic ingredients) as well as essential oils of cinnamon, peppermint, lavender, clove, and eucalyptus.
Aches & Pains Balm is not only effective in reducing osteoarthritis pain and speeding up healing, but also addresses issues of varicose and spider veins, boosts circulation, lowers blood pressure and heart rate, calms nerves, improves sleep quality, invigorates and energises, and acts as a natural anaesthetic.
Additionally, our balm is packaged in recyclable materials, making it a healthy choice for you, your family, and the planet.
What’s in our Aches & Pains Balm?
- Beeswax: Acts as a natural barrier, helping to lock in moisture and protect the skin.
- Sweet almond oil: Rich in vitamins A and E, it helps to nourish and moisturise the skin.
- Arnica flowers: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to reduce pain and swelling.
- Cayenne pepper: Contains capsaicin, which has pain-relieving properties.
- Ground ginger: Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, making it effective in reducing pain and soreness.
- Cinnamon essential oil: Can help increase circulation and reduce pain and soreness.
- Peppermint essential oil: Has a cooling effect, making it effective in reducing pain and soreness.
- Lavender essential oil: Has a calming effect, making it effective in reducing stress and promoting relaxation.
- Clove essential oil: Has a numbing effect, making it effective in reducing pain and soreness.
- Eucalyptus essential oil: Has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties, making it effective in reducing pain and soreness.
All of our products are individually handcrafted with all-natural ingredients, & as a result, some variance between products & remnants of herbal infusions may occur.
For external use only, keep out of eyes. Not to be used on broken skin.