A mix of pollen and pollen substitute which has been formulated to meet the profile of the near perfect pollen chemical composition:
- Crude Protein minimum 40%
- Amino Acids – *Threonine, *Valine, *Methionine, *Isoluecine, *Eucline, *Phenylanine, *Histidine, *Lysine, *Arginine, *Tryptophan, Cyctine and Tryosine.
- Fatty Acids – Linolea, Linolenic, Oleil, Trearil, Palmitic and Lauric.
- Vitamins – A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D3
- Carbohydrates naturally occurring < 2%
- Minerals – Sodium, Calcium, Potassium and Phosphorous
Feed to bees when high quality natural pollen is not available to keep bees healthy and rearing brood. Feed in an open drum, pressed into an empty frame, or on a hive mat on top of the brood nest.
1kg will support one hive for approximately 3 months with weekly feeding.